AXLE Project Deliverables
AXLE will deliver
• Advanced analytical hardware/software techniques that show significant measurable improvements in database processing speed over existing techniques when applied to extremely large and realistic data volumes.
• Advanced techniques for addressing the scalability challenge of extremely large datasets, specifically the ability for many common queries to return in the same time no matter how large the data by using flexible proof-based approaches to query handling.
• Visual analytics capable of exploring extremely large data volumes without loss of speed or functionality as data volumes grow.
• A capability to measure and evaluate performance against extremely large volumes of real data, with a mechanism for more easily publishing and comparing results.
• More scalable data management with integrated security controls.
• High security database software capable of securing and auditing real world data in its application context (privacy conscious medical data), as well as pass external assessment as being suitable for Common Criteria for IT Security Evaluation (www.commoncriteriaportal.org).